Leavers' forms

Different leavers' forms are available for taught and research students.

Taught students 

The taught student leavers' form should be completed for taught students taking temporary or permanent leave, please follow the instructions on the form and on the when a student leaves page and related guidance pages. 

Research students

If a research student leaves the University permanently before completing their studies, they should complete a research student leavers’ form and return it to their school with their student ID card. Information on the process and a link to the form is available from Leaving your research due to a change in circumstances on the SES student website.