Personalised timetables are available for teaching staff. You can also view teaching timetables by module, programme or location.
Timetables for teaching staff
You can access your personal teaching timetable online by logging into MyTimetable* via Minerva. Staff timetables are not available via the UniLeeds app.
*Launched in January 2021, MyTimetable is a new, visually improved way to view your timetable.
How to view your online timetable
Open a web browser and navigate to Minerva.
- Enter your firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g. email@example.com) into the Username field.
- Enter your password into the Password field.
- Click on the Login button.
- Click on the calendar icon beneath the ‘Teach’ tab – this will take you to your MyTimetable calendar.
This will take you to MyTimetable. From here, you can either remain on the default mobile site (where you can see your upcoming activities) or navigate to the desktop site (where you have more viewing options).
To navigate to the desktop site, go to the main menu (icon on the top left corner), scroll down and select ‘Go to desktop site’. Once on the desktop site, you can select day, week, month, or list from the tabs across the top of the page. To return to the mobile view, just select ‘Mobile’ from the top of the page.
Draft staff timetables are published in early July and finalised in early September; your School Timetabler will remind you of these dates as part of the timetabling process.
Share your thoughts on MyTimetable
If you’ve used the new system, you can share your feedback through this form, which should take no more than five minutes to complete. The form will be available until May 7.
Understanding your timetable
If you look at your timetable in MyTimetable mobile view (default), you will a list of your upcoming teaching. Each activity that appears on the list will include:
- Module Code
- Activity name, (e.g. ARAB311001/LEC 1/01 <7-12, 14-17> [ONLINE - Live via Collaborate] which is made up of:
- Module Code (or codes for Jointly Taught activities)
- The activity type (e.g. lecture (LEC), tutorial (TUT))
- The group number for this particular activity
- Content in the < > is for timetablers use
- Content in the [ ] is the delivery method
- Location (if the room name is underlined, you can click for more details; if no location is given, it means it has not been allocated yet)
When you select each activity, you will see the following additional information:
- Type (e.g. Lecture, Tutorial, Online Live, Online Pre-Recorded)
- Staff Name
- [Optional] Note (e.g. topics, guest speaker names, locations that are not included in the timetabling software)
- Recording Status Recording, Recording (Audio and Screen only) or Not Recording. Please note that this only relates to on campus lecture capture.