Submitting information for student communications
This page provides information about the type of information that is sent out to students, the channels used to communicate University-wide messages and how to submit your information to these channels.
The theme of content
- Academic life - this relates to the student journey in line with the academic year.
- Health and wellbeing - the health and support services/facilities available to students.
- Study support - the wide range of study related support available to students.
- Opportunities - what's available to students to help them make the most of their time at Leeds.
- Life at Leeds - this is about campus, making the most of university life and events that are happening on campus.
The student communications team manage a number of channels that are used to inform students of university-wide messages, these are:
- Fortnightly email newsletters to undergraduate and taught postgraduate students - previous newsletters are available on the news section of the student website
- A current student Facebook group - this is linked to the official University page
- Twitter account for current students
Submitting your content and deadline dates – new deadline and publishing dates for the 21/22 academic year will be added by 28 August 2021
If you have any questions or need further support, please email the Student Communications team: email@example.com