Steering Committee for Doctoral Training Grants
Find out information about the Steering Committee for Doctoral Training Grants.
Terms of Reference
- To co-ordinate the activities of Doctoral Training Grants within the University;
- To consider and reach decisions upon University policy in relation to Doctoral Training Grants and decide upon changes in procedures where appropriate;
- To ensure that report deadlines are met and monitored by the Steering Committee;
- To ensure that the University's standard regulations and procedures are observed in all matters relating to Doctoral Training Grants;
- To report to the Graduate Board once a year.
Postgraduate Research and Operations is responsible for arranging the meetings of the University Steering Committee.
Membership of the Steering Committee for Doctoral Training Grants
Chair: Professor C Honess (Dean of Postgraduate Research Studies)
Faculty Dean Representatives:
Faculty of Engineering: Professor P Jimack
Faculty of MAPS: Professor S Scott
Pro-Deans for Research and Innovation Representatives:
Faculty of Biological Sciences: Professor J Deuchars
Faculty of Engineering: Professor G Davies
Faculty of Environment: Professor R Batley
Faculty of MAPS: Dr O Harlen
Faculty of Medicine and Health: Clare Skinner, Faculty Head of Research Support
Please direct any queries to Caroline Neave