We have compiled a list of useful links to support SES colleagues:
- Banner training and resources are available via the SIMS training home page
- IT training, online courses and resources, including MS Office packages are available via the IT website
- Student Education Data Protection Guide
- Guidance on preparing papers for University committee
- Programme Support – Overview of activity and training/resources available & training timeline
- Mental health E-learning Package (for non-specialist staff offering front line support to students)
- The Careers Service provide information and resources for staff to use in supporting students with careers/employability.
- SES colleagues supporting students may find it useful to refer to Skills@Library's provision of support including online resources on Referencing, Maths, Reading and Writing Skills.
- Maintaining University programme and module catalogues:Programme Mapping (how mapping can be used to create an industrial or international version of a programme)
- Invigilation Training
- Learning and Development resources and opportunities (provided by OD&PL)
Leadership & Professional Skills (provided by OD&PL)