LeedsforLife is the University’s commitment to helping you make the most of your time at Leeds. We will empower you to prepare for your future, enabling you to be successful in a way that is meaningful to you.
Together we will:
- Ensure you are valued as an individual and as a member of our community.
- Encourage you to reflect what success means for you. How do you see your future?
- Articulate your skills and attributes. You will be developing through all your experiences on your course and beyond.
- Identify your development needs in terms of knowledge, skills and understanding, all with your future in mind.
- Empower to make informed choices, helping you to navigate:
- Student Opportunities
- Curriculum options
- Support services
- Support your development as a lifelong learner, we’re here for you beyond graduation.
We will help you to make informed choices and navigate the wide range of opportunities and support available.