Support worker team
The Support Worker Team coordinates non-medical helper support for disabled students provided by the University of Leeds.
Note: This page is for Needs Assessors and University of Leeds staff. If you are a student looking for information on non-medical helper (NMH) support from the University of Leeds, please visit our student page.
The Support Worker Team is:
- Lucy Neville – Support Worker Team Manager
- Hannah Corah – Support Worker Team Manager (maternity leave cover)
- Paige Coulson - Support Worker Team Scheme Administrator (coordinates PA, specialist Mentor and 1:1 Study Skills Support).
The University of Leeds provide the following NMH support:
- PA/Library Support & Sighted Guide
- Note-taking Support
- Specialist Mentor Support
- One-to-One Study Skills Support
- British Sign Language Interpreter Support
If you are looking for information on reasonable adjustments for specific departments or courses, please contact our Disability Coordinator Team.
You can view our location on the campus map, or find us by:
- With your back to the Students’ Union building, walk towards the Great Hall and the Clothworkers Arch
- Pass through the arch and continue through the courtyard
- Continue straight with the School of Media and Communication on your left
- Disability Services is in the Chemistry West building at the end of the path
What 3 Words: press.water.bugs