Support worker team
The Support Worker Team coordinates non-medical helper support for disabled students provided by the University of Leeds.
We currently have no capacity for Specialist Mentor support, we have available capacity for all other roles. Our costs and other banding information can be found on our non-medical help rates document. Students and Assessors can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This page is for needs assessors and University of Leeds staff. If you are a student looking for information on non-medical helper (NMH) support from the University of Leeds, please visit our student page.
The Support Worker Team is:
- Lucy Neville – Support Worker Team Manager
- Hannah Corah – Support Worker Team Manager (maternity leave cover)
- Charlotte Hendry-Webster – Support Worker Team Assistant Manager (Coordinates notetaking support and BSL interpreters)
- Paige Coulson - Support Worker Team Scheme Administrator (coordinates PA, specialist Mentor and 1:1 Study Skills Support).
The University of Leeds provide the following NMH support:
- PA/Library Support & Sighted Guide
- Note-taking Support
- Specialist Mentor Support
- One-to-One Study Skills Support
- British Sign Language Interpreter Support
If you are looking for information on reasonable adjustments for specific departments or courses, please contact our Disability Coordinator Team.
If you have any questions regarding NMH support provided by the University of Leeds, please consult our ‘FAQs for Assessors’ document. If your question is not addressed in this document, please contact the Support Worker Team.