When you should contact your School Timetabler
The School Timetabler is responsible for producing the annual teaching timetable.
Here are some examples of when you should contact your School Timetabler:
- To discuss timetable changes.
- To report issues with your timetable.
- For room queries, however, any equipment faults should be reported to the Facilities Directorate Helpdesk on 0113 343 555 (ext. 35555). See facilities support services for further information.
- To book a school-owned room (all year).
- To update the lecture capture settings for your on-campus teaching.
- To request changes to student groups.
You can find the contact details of your School Timetabler here.