Study Abroad exchanges

There are a number of forms to be completed when a school wants to create a new Study Abroad exchange. 

The Proposal for a new or updated student exchange agreement (Word) must be completed for all new and updated exchange agreements. 

The New partner report form (Word) must be completed when proposing an exchange partnership with an institution with which there are no existing links.