Timetabling Reference Materials
This page contains information for Timetablers.
All other content for Timetablers has been migrated to the Timetabler Intranet site. If you do not have permissions to access the intranet site and have timetabling as part of your role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.
Syllabus Plus image files
Live image files are updated on a weekly basis.
2122 image file (login required)
2021 image file (archived image - full year - no login required)
1920 image file (archived image - full year - no login required)
1819 image file (archived image - full year - no login required)
1718 image file (archived image - full year - no login required)
1617 image file (archived image - full year - no login required)
Syllabus Plus Licences
Requires access to update files on the C drive of your PC.
- Install or update your licence files for Syllabus Plus.
- An option box should pop up, if it doesn't click on the downloaded file at the bottom of your browser window.
- Choose the 'Open' option if prompted.
- In the window that opens, double click to run the SplusLicenceUpdate file.
- A security window may pop up, click 'Run' to continue.
- You should get a message to tell you that your licences have been updated, press any key to close the window. If you do not receive the 'Licences updated' message, copy the SplusLicenceUpdate file to your desktop and run it from there.
If you experience any issues while updating your licence files please contact the IT Service Desk.