When you should contact your School Timetabler
The School Timetabler is responsible for producing the annual teaching timetable.
Here are some examples of when you should contact your School Timetabler:
- To discuss timetable changes.
- To report issues with your timetable.
- For room queries, however, any equipment faults in teaching rooms should be reported to the Estates Helpdesk on 0113 343 555 (ext. 35555). See the Facilities Support Services website for more information on the services they provide.
- To book a school-owned room (all year).
- To update the lecture capture settings for your on-campus teaching.
- To request changes to student groups.
You can find the contact details of your School Timetabler in the School Timetabler Contact List.