Student Education Service aims
The Service has been designed to ensure consistent, high quality support for all students and effective support for the academic and university community.
Aims and objectives
We will deliver a Student Education Service which:
- is recognised as sector-leading nationally by prospective and current students and by staff
- provides an equitable, consistent and seamless high quality experience for all students
- builds on the commitment, experience and best practice in current services
- engages staff across the service in flexible, collaborative teams which maximise opportunities for professional development with effective training and development
- works in an effective partnership of mutual respect and understanding with academic colleagues, making it clear who does what
- is both efficient and effective and works to the highest, mutually agreed professional service standards which can be objectively measured and validated
- is based on agreed, shared end-to‐end processes underpinned by robust systems
- provides students with the information and support they need digitally as well as face-to-face.
The Service is underpinned by principles of quality, equity, consistency and opportunity for all students and provides training and career development opportunities for colleagues employed within the Service.