Personalised timetables are available for teaching staff. You can also view teaching timetables by module, programme or location.
Timetables for teaching staff
You can access your personal teaching timetable online via Faculty Services. Staff timetables are not available via the UniLeeds app.
Accessing your timetable
There are two ways of accessing your timetable:
1. Access Faculty Services directly:
- Log into Faculty Services using your University IT username and password
2. Access Faculty Services via the Portal:
- Log into the Portal using your University IT username and password
- Click the "Student Services & Admin" tab at the top of the screen
- Click "Log me into Faculty Services" (left of the screen)
Whichever way you have reached Faculty Services:
- Click the "Faculty Services" tab (top left of the screen)
- Click "View your teaching timetable" (at the bottom of the list of links)
- You can view your timetable for the whole year, a specific semester, or a specific week. Use the drop-downs to make your choice and click "Submit".
- The requested timetable will be displayed. If you think any information is missing from your timetable, contact your school or faculty timetabler for further information.
Understanding your timetable
When you look at your timetable, you will be able to see:
- Location: where your session will be held. If the room name is underlined, you can click for more details. If no location is given, it means it has not been allocated yet.
- Module code: clicking this will give you more information about the module.
- Type of teaching: whether the session is a lecture, seminar, tutorial, etc.
- Alternative times/drop-in session: you can see if the booking has any alternative times or if its a drop-in session where you attend just part of it. Click the link or contact your school for more information.
- Teaching week pattern: view the pattern by clicking the word "weeks".