Syllabus Plus training materials
There are a range of manuals to support timetablers. New users will need to receive training from the timetabling team.
Manuals are available to download:
- Getting started with Syllabus Plus (PDF)
- Quick Reference Timetable Scheduling Check List (PDF)
- Printing and reporting from Syllabus Plus (PDF), including staff timetables, location timetables, and tutorial class lists. You will also need to download and save the class list template (PTM) to your PC.
- Making student allocation easier on Syllabus Plus (PDF) - a guide to investigating and resolving student clashes when allocating students to groups
- Complex filters (PDF) - applying filters to manage your timetable information more efficiently and find the information you need
- Accessing student timetables (PDF).
Guidance is also available on: