Programme support cross-institutional functional management team
The team leads the development and delivery of processes relating to programme support and brings together specialists from across the University.
Functional managers from faculties and colleagues from relevant central teams work together to ensure the activities supporting the delivery of programmes of study give our students a high-quality and consistent experience.
- Helen Billington, Faculty Education Service Manager, Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Tessa Mobbs, Programmes and Assessment
- Jill Williamson, Operations Manager
- Arts: Roz Walsh
- Biological Sciences: Shareen Kininmonth
- Business: Su Bain
- Education, Social Sciences and Law: Susan Long
- Engineering: Annabel Gartside
- Environment: Jo Moran
- Mathematics and Physical Sciences: Sarah Drewery
- Medicine and Health: Zoe Gilchrist
- Performance, Visual Arts and Communications: Kim Broughton-Roe
- Faculty postgraduate research representative: Su Bain
Other specialist members
- Student Operations: Neil Cockshaw
- Timetabling and room booking: David Dixon
The main activities in the programme support functional area are:
- carrying out administrative activity relating to the VLE
- producing school / faculty information for students, such as handbooks and web pages
- supporting online enrolment and registration processes
- running attendance monitoring processes, in consultation with student support colleagues.