Submitting information for student communications
This page provides information about the type of information that is sent out to students, the channels used to communicate University-wide messages and how to submit your information to these channels.
The theme of content
- Academic life - this relates to the student journey in line with the academic year.
- Health & wellbeing - the health and support services/facilities available to students.
- Study support - the wide range of study related support available to students.
- Opportunities - what's available to students to help them make the most of their time at Leeds.
- Life at Leeds - this is about
campus, making the most of university life and events that are happening on campus.
The student communications team manage a number of channels that are used to inform students of university-wide messages, these are:
Submitting your content and deadline dates
Complete this online form so that the student communications team can include it in their activities. You will need your university email address and password to sign in to the form.
Information about deadline dates and when the newsletter is due to go out is below:
|Newsletter date||Deadline for newsletter|
|24 Jan||18 Jan|
|7 Feb||1 Feb|
|21 Feb||15 Feb|
|7 March||1 March|
|21 March||15 March|
|11 April||5 April|
|25 April||19 April|
|9 May||2 May|
|23 May||17 May|
|6 June||31 May|
|20 June||14 June|
|4 July|| 28 June
|1 August||26 July|
If you have any questions or need further support, please email the Student Communications team: email@example.com